1/1 Photo of Chocolate-Peanut Butter Mallow Bars
This recipe is from the Kraft Food & Family Magazine, Holiday 2008/Winter 2009 edition.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix dry cake mix, butter and 1/3 cup milk until blended; press 2/3 onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until center is almost set; cool 3 minutes.
- 2Mix peanut butter and remaining milk; spread onto crust. Top with spoonfuls of marshmallow creme and remaining cake mixture. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate; press gently into cake mixture.
- 3Bake 18 minutes or just until center is set. Cool before cutting into bars.
- 4MAKE AHEAD DIRECTIONS: Prepare as directed; cool completely. Wrap tightly; freeze up to 1 month. Thaw before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Peanut Butter Mallow Bars
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.8
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 216.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 3.7 g