1/2 Photos of Chocolate Peanut Butter Double Chip Cookies
I have made these twice in one week and plan on making them again soon, they are amazing!...a chocolate cookie packed with chocolate and peanut butter chips, the texture is perfect and when left out until the next day (if have any left that is!) they crisp up a bit! You can make a double recipe and freeze the dough if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted (do not use Dutch cocoa)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter, baking chips (can use less)
- 1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Set oven to 350°.
- 2Set oven rack to middle position.
- 3Prepare a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 4In a bowl sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- 5In another bowl with an electric mixer beat together butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- 6Beat in egg and egg yolk and vanilla until well combined.
- 7Beat in flour mixture just until combined (the dough will be thick).
- 8Stir in both baking chips.
- 9If desired you can refrigerate the dough until ready to bake.
- 10Drop the dough by tablespoons about 2- inches apart onto cookie/baking sheet.
- 11Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies are just set and begin to crack on top.
- 12Cool cookies on sheets for 1 minute and then transfer to racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Double Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.5
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.9 mg
- Sodium 122.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g