1/2 Photos of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
How easy it would be for me to sit down and eat the whole pan...but alas, I must think of others! How could you go wrong with these three? You're sure to get raves with this recipe and it's sooo easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Crust and Topping
- 1 (18 ounce) roll refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1Preheat the to 350°F and prep a 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray (bottom only).
- 2Prepare 6 1-inch balls of dough and flatten on a cookie sheet.
- 3Press the rest of the cookie dough in the 9x13 pan. Bake the cookies and the crust for 10 minutes or until the cookies are just done. Cool both. Set the cookies aside.
- 4In small bowl, melt the chocolate chips and butter uncovered in the microwave on medium-high heat, stirring every 15 seconds until the chocolate is melted and combined with the butter. Spread on the crust. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- 5Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and cream until blended. Then, beat on high speed about 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Spread over the chocolate layer.
- 6Crumble the reserved cookies coarsely. Sprinkle over the cream cheese layer and sort-of lightly press them into the cheese. Refrigerate another 30 minutes. Store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6137.4
- Calories from Fat 3831
- Total Fat 425.6 g
- Saturated Fat 177.9 g
- Cholesterol 588.4 mg
- Sodium 3885.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 532.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.3 g
- Sugars 219.0 g
- Protein 114.6 g