1/2 Photos of Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
Seasoned Cook's Note:
The BEST blend for a bar cookie!! Chocolate and peanut butter reminds everyone of Reese Cup Candy. This layered brownie recipe was a hit at our annual family reunion - they emptied the plate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
PEANUT BUTTER LAYER
- 1Prepare brownie mix according to instructions on box. Pour one-half of mixture into a greased 7 x 11 baking pan.
- 2Mix all ingredients for peanut butter layer. Spoon mixture evenly over one-half of brownie mixture forming a layer. (If mixture is too thick to spread, add one tablespoon of milk.).
- 3Pour remaining brownie mix batter over and spread evenly.
- 4Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- 5For Optional frosting: Melt chocolate chips and butter in microwave just until almost melted. Remove and immediately spread on top of brownies. Place in refrigerator for quicker cooling before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.5
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 182.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g