Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for a potluck. You'll bring an empty pan home!
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cake mix, water, butter, and egg.
- Press into a greased 15 x 10-in baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 14 minutes.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Bake 2 minutes longer. Cool.
- Mix peanut butter chips,corn syrup, butter, and vanilla in saucepan.
- Cook on low until melted; stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in cereal and peanuts.
- Spoon over marshmallows.
- Cool before cutting.