1/2 Photos of Chocolate Mud Brownie Bars
If you have a sweet tooth then you will love these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups sugar (for a less sweeter taste reduce sugar slightly)
- 1/2 cup sifted unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup Crisco shortening
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare an 8 x 8-inch foil-lined baking dish, then grease the foil.
- 3In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and sifted cocoa powder until combined.
- 4Using a pastry blender or a fork cut in the shortening until crumbled.
- 5Add/stir in egg, 1/2 cup water and vanilla until combined.
- 6Spread the mixture into prepared baking dish.
- 7Bake for about 35 minutes or until the center is set.
- 8Remove from oven then spread with caramel sauce.
- 9Sprinkle with marshmallows and then chopped nuts.
- 10Return to oven and bake for another 6-8 minutes more.
- 11In the microwave melt the mini baking chips with butter until melted and smooth stirring once; drizzle over warm bars.
- 12Cool and cut into small squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mud Brownie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.7
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 211.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g