1/1 Photo of Chocolate Milk Mix No Bake Cookies
1 hr 20 mins
These are the traditional no bake cookies made from powdered chocolate milk mix instead of cocoa or chocolate chips. Cooking time is cooling time. Post per request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine the sugar, salt, butter and milk.
- 2Bring to a boil, then boil for 1 full minute.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter, oats, vanilla and chocolate milk mix.
- 4Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- 5Let stand until completely cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Milk Mix No Bake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.0
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 72.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g