1/3 Photos of Chocolate Marshmallow Pie
1 hr 20 mins
This easy no-bake pie is my mom's favorite dessert. My grandma taught me how to make it for her.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt marshmallows in milk in double boiler.
- 2When it is smooth, remove and cool.
- 3Whip cream until very stiff (or start with Cool Whip).
- 4Add salt and vanilla.
- 5Fold the whipped cream/Cool Whip into marshmallow mixture.
- 6Add shaved chocolate, reserving 2 tablespoons of chocolate for top of pie.
- 7Place mixture in pie crust and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- 8This pie is very good for several days in the refrigerator if kept covered.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Marshmallow Pie
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.7
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 62.2 mg
- Sodium 317.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 42.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g