1/2 Photos of Chocolate Marshmallow Cream Bars
My boys came home from a bachelor party w/this recipe and said "mom you just have to make these". Needless to say they are decadent. I was surprised they'd be served at that type of party, but it worked. Delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 21st layer:.
- 3Cream the 1st three ingredients.
- 4Add vanilla, eggs, flour, salt.
- 5Spray and flour a 10x15-inch cookie sheet type pan.
- 6Spread creamed mixture into pan.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes.
- 82nd layer:.
- 9Spread evenly the marshmallow cream on the first layer when still partially warm.
- 103rd layer:.
- 11melt over low heat the peanut butter, chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips, blend well.
- 12Add the Rice Krispies.
- 13Spread this mixture over the top of the marshmallow cream layer a spoonful at a time.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Marshmallow Cream Bars
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.5
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 88.9 mg
- Sodium 329.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 43.6 g
- Protein 8.5 g