Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you like kalhua you'll like this cake.. soooo easy to make, enjoy!
Make and share this Chocolate Kahlua Cake recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 350.
- lightly grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan (shake out extra flour) mix cake mix, pudding mix, kalhua, water, oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl, with a electric mixer beat for 1 minute,scrap the sides of the bowl, and beat for another 2-3 minutes.
- pour batter in the pan and bake for 45-47 minutes, cool for 20 minutes.
- run a sharp knife around the edge of the cake and transfer to a plate.
- make the glaze of confectioners sugar and kalhua and mix well.
- spoon glaze over cake and allow it drip over sides and in center.