Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Omigoodness! The diet will have to wait till tomorrow. Chocolate times three!
Make and share this Chocolate Irish Dream Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir all ingredients together except chocolate chips. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt or tube pan. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes, then remove.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
I made this for our St.Patricks day feast and when it was all gone people were scrapping the plate! So wonderful!
NOT SO GOOD COOK really is a GOOD baker! Made this as written. After it cooled completely I iced with 6 T. cocoa, 6 T Baileys and 2 cups powdered sugar. (enough to thicken, but not runny) I let the cake sit in the fridge all day(covered) and served cold. It was a perfect cap to our Irish dinner.
This cake came out so heavy I was afraid it was going to be dry....but it had a great taste...