1/1 Photo of Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Brownies
1 hr 15 mins
From Better Homes and Gardens special interest publications Holiday Baking 2008. Originally titled Gianduia Cheesecake Brownies. The cheesecake batter was lumpy when mixed but that didn't seem to affect the final product.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F Grease and lightly flour a 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir together flour and cocoa powder; set aside.
- 3In a mixer bowl, combine 4 eggs, 2 cups of granulated sugar, 1/2 cup of chocolate hazelnut spread and the melted butter. Beat with an electric mixer on low to medium speed until combined. Add flour mixture; stir until smooth. Spread batter in prepared pan; set aside.
- 4Rinse bowl and beaters. In mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining chocolate hazelnut spread. Add eggs and sugar and beat on medium speed until combined. Carefully spread over brownie batter in prepared pan.
- 5Bake for 50-55 minutes or until cream cheese layer is firm and set. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cover and chill several hours or overnight before cutting into brownies.
- 6Sprinkle with powdered sugar to garnish.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (2345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.1
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.8 mg
- Sodium 136.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g