This recipe came from C.S.R. sugar and what a scrumptious brownie. A chocolate lovers dream and they are so easy to make.
- Melt the chocolate and butter over low heat or in the microwave.
- Remove from heat, adding the icing sugar and mix well.
- Add vanilla essence and eggs one at a time, stirring well to mix.
- Add flour and nuts if using. (The mixture should be wet and elastic in consistency.)
- Pour into a baking paper lined sponge roll tin 20x30 cm and bake at 180°c for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Leave in the tin to cool.
- When completely cold, lift out and cut into squares.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve.