1/4 Photos of Chocolate Fudge Brownie
This recipe came from C.S.R. sugar and what a scrumptious brownie. A chocolate lovers dream and they are so easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the chocolate and butter over low heat or in the microwave.
- 2Remove from heat, adding the icing sugar and mix well.
- 3Add vanilla essence and eggs one at a time, stirring well to mix.
- 4Add flour and nuts if using. (The mixture should be wet and elastic in consistency.)
- 5Pour into a baking paper lined sponge roll tin 20x30 cm and bake at 180°c for 30 to 35 minutes.
- 6Leave in the tin to cool.
- 7When completely cold, lift out and cut into squares.
- 8Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1167.3
- Calories from Fat 963
- Total Fat 107.0 g
- Saturated Fat 63.1 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Sodium 252.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.9 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 27.1 g