Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a yummy, rich, decadent chocolate dip for whatever you'd like to dip in it! It is great with fruit, but you could dip anything in...let your imagination run wild...chocolate is a GOOD thing!
- In a medium saucepan, combine corn syrup and cream.
- Bring to boil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Serve warm as a dip for fruit, angel food cake, etc.
I only made half the recipe because there was only 2 of us.Didn't measure exactly,and didn't follow the directions(I melted the chocolate in the microwave then put in the cornstarch heated a bit more then added the cream)worked good and tasted great.We had a picnic fondue in bed for valentines day very romantic.