This is a yummy, rich, decadent chocolate dip for whatever you'd like to dip in it! It is great with fruit, but you could dip anything in...let your imagination run wild...chocolate is a GOOD thing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine corn syrup and cream.
- 2Bring to boil over medium heat.
- 3Remove from heat and add chocolate.
- 4Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- 5Serve warm as a dip for fruit, angel food cake, etc.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Fondue for Fruit (or whatever lifts your skirt :)
Serving Size: 1 (579 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1462.2
- Calories from Fat 978
- Total Fat 108.7 g
- Saturated Fat 67.1 g
- Cholesterol 108.6 mg
- Sodium 160.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 164.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.1 g
- Sugars 42.2 g
- Protein 21.1 g