1/1 Photo of Chocolate Eclair Cake
This is a recipe that was very popular in the '70's. Easy to put together and quite delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Filling: Mix together pudding and milk.
- 2Fold in Cool Whip, and mix well.
- 3Butter a 9 x 13" cake pan.
- 4Place a layer of crackers in the pan.
- 5Top with half of the pudding mixture, then add another layer of crackers, and the remaining pudding.
- 6End with a third layer of crackers, and set aside.
- 7Topping: Blend milk, cocoa, sugar and salt and bring to a boil.
- 8Cook and stir for 1 minute, and remove from heat.
- 9Stir in butter and vanilla.
- 10Mix well, and allow to cool.
- 11Spread cooled mixture on top of cake, and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- 12Just before serving, decorate top with chocolate curls by peeling chocolate bar with a vegetable peeler.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Eclair Cake
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.1
- Calories from Fat 340
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 44.3 mg
- Sodium 537.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 54.9 g
- Protein 8.0 g