1/4 Photos of Chocolate Cream Cheese Pound Cake
1 hr 13 mins
Such a delicious recipe. I personally think the batter itself tastes just like oreo cookies. Can be eaten plain, or i'll even warm up a container of store bought cream cheese frosting and glaze it all over. Also can try dusting it with powdered sugar Serve warm or room temp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat it to 325°F Lightly mist a 10-inch tube pan with vegetable oil spray, then dust with flour.
- 2Place the cake mix, cream cheese, water, oil, sugar,eggs and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Blend on low speed for 1 minute.
- 4Stop the machine and scrape down the sides.
- 5Beat 2 minutes more on medium speed.
- 6The batter should look well-combined.
- 7Pour in the pan and bake 58 to 62 minutes or until the cake springs back when lightly pressed and is just starting to pull away from the sides.
- 8Remove cake to wire rack and allow it to cool for 20 minutes.
- 9Run a long sharp knife around the edge and invert it onto a rack.
- 10Then invert it onto another rack so the large side is up.
- 11Makes 16 servings.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.0
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 326.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g