1/5 Photos of Chocolate Cream Cheese Filled Cookie Cups
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I found the basic idea for the cookie cups in July/August 2005 TOH's "QUICK COOKING". The original recipe was by Rachel Blackstone. I played around with this till I got what I wanted. Chocolate, cream cheese, and chocolate chip cookies--what more could you want? Posted August 30th 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut dough into 24 equal parts, roll into balls.
- 2Put a ball of dough into an ungreased mini-muffin tin.
- 3Press dough on bottom and up the sides.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 5If puffy, press dough back around sides with the back of a metal teaspoon.
- 6Cool 5 minutes; remove to wire cooking rack.
- 7In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, cocoa, and powdered sugar; mix well.
- 8Add milk, and mix till smooth.
- 9Fill cookie cups with cream cheese mixture.
- 10Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cream Cheese Filled Cookie Cups
Serving Size: 1 (937 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.1
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 73.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g