1/1 Photo of Chocolate Covered Malt Ball Fudge Slice
The beautiful Anna, a barmaid at work, brought these in to share, and everyone demanded the recipe. We call the chocolate covered malt balls Maltesers, but the 'zaar computer didn't know that name. A tin about 10 X 8 inches that you would use to bake a bar or slice is perfect for this. I have found a 9X9 inch cake pan works OK too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- 2Coat a lamington tin with cooking spray.
- 3Sift the flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl.
- 4Stir in the chocolate covered malt balls (Maltesers).
- 5Combine the eggs, sugar, oil and yogurt and fold into the flour mixture.
- 6Spread into the prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes or until firm to touch.
- 7Cool in the pan.
- 8Cut into 16 pieces.
- 9Dust with icing sugar or cocoa.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Covered Malt Ball Fudge Slice
Serving Size: 1 (890 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.9
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 26.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
malted milk balls