The beautiful Anna, a barmaid at work, brought these in to share, and everyone demanded the recipe. We call the chocolate covered malt balls Maltesers, but the 'zaar computer didn't know that name. A tin about 10 X 8 inches that you would use to bake a bar or slice is perfect for this. I have found a 9X9 inch cake pan works OK too.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Coat a lamington tin with cooking spray.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl.
- Stir in the chocolate covered malt balls (Maltesers).
- Combine the eggs, sugar, oil and yogurt and fold into the flour mixture.
- Spread into the prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes or until firm to touch.
- Cool in the pan.
- Cut into 16 pieces.
- Dust with icing sugar or cocoa.