1/2 Photos of Chocolate Cookie Crumb Crust
Like we need another excuse to buy Oreos.....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 Oreo cookies, with filling,broken into rough pieces (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1Place rack to middle position and pre heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place cookies in large zip-lock plastic bag and crush with rolling pin.
- 3(Or use food processor) Transfer crumbs to medium bowl, drizzle with butter, and mix with fingers until well combined Pour crumbs into 9-inch Pyrex pie plate.
- 4Press crumbs evenly onto bottom and up sides of pie plate.
- 5Refrigerate for 20 minutes to firm crumbs, Bake until crumbs are set, about 10 minutes.
- 6Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cookie Crumb Crust
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 116.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g