Like we need another excuse to buy Oreos.....
Make and share this Chocolate Cookie Crumb Crust recipe from Food.com.
- 16 Oreo cookies, with filling,broken into rough pieces (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- Place rack to middle position and pre heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place cookies in large zip-lock plastic bag and crush with rolling pin.
- (Or use food processor) Transfer crumbs to medium bowl, drizzle with butter, and mix with fingers until well combined Pour crumbs into 9-inch Pyrex pie plate.
- Press crumbs evenly onto bottom and up sides of pie plate.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to firm crumbs, Bake until crumbs are set, about 10 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.