1/1 Photo of Chocolate Coffee Bundt Cake
1 hr 5 mins
HOUSEMANAGER (Charlene)'s Note:
Here's a deep decadent cake inspired by Duncan Hines. This one is especially for all you coffee lovers out there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- vegetable shortening, for greasing the pan
- flour, for dusting the pan
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1COMBINE in a large mixer bowl cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, liqueur and cinnamon; Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes; Stir in chocolate chips; Spread batter evenly in prepared 10 inch bundt pan, greased and floured.
- 2BAKE for 50 to 55 minutes; Cool 20 minutes on wire rack, then remove from pan and cool completely on rack set over waxed paper.
- 3COMBINE in a small saucepan granulated sugar, butter and coffee; Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar, then boil 3 minutes; Remove from heat, stir in liqueur; Let cool.
- 4POKE holes over surface of warm cake with fork and brush half of glaze over cake, letting it soak in for about 1o minutes; Brush remaining glaze over cake; Cool completely; Dust with confectioners sugar.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Coffee Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.8
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 554.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 49.1 g
- Protein 5.5 g