1/3 Photos of Chocolate Coconut Macaroons
Another great recipe from yumsugar!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (170 degrees C) and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2In a stainless steel bowl, over a saucepan of simmering water, melt the chocolate. Set aside.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the egg whites, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, and vanilla extract. Stir in the coconut and melted chocolate, making sure the coconut is well coated. If the mixture is too soft, refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- 4Place small mounds (about 1 tablespoon) of the dough on the parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing several inches apart. Bake for about 15 or until the macaroons are shiny.
- 5Remove from oven and let cool on the baking sheet for about 10 minutes and then place on a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Coconut Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (605 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.1
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 69.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g