1/2 Photos of Chocolate Coconut Bars
These bars taste almost like Mound chocolate bars, for a change of taste, you could replace the chocolate chips with butterscotch chips, or any flavor that you desire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a 13 x 9-in baking pan.
- 3FOR CRUST: Mix together, the crumbs, brown sugar and the melted butter.
- 4press gently into the bottom of prepared baking pan.
- 5Bake for 10-15 mins; remove from oven.
- 6FOR TOP LAYER: Combine the coconut and the milk.
- 7Gently spread over the crumb crust.
- 8Return to oven, and bake for another 15 mins.
- 9Remove from oven, sprinkle with chocolate chips (any amount desired).
- 10Allow the chocolate to melt, then spread gently, evenly all over the bars.
- 11Cool, cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Coconut Bars
Serving Size: 1 (936 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.3 mg
- Sodium 96.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g