1/1 Photo of Chocolate-Chunk Blondies
From "Down Home Picnic", Good Food Magazine, May 1987.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon or 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 9 ounces semisweet chocolate, cut into large chunks
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 2Using electric mixer, cream butter and both sugars in mixer bowl until light. Add eggs and nix until blended. Mix in bourbon and vanilla.
- 3Sift flour and baking soda together and add to batter. Mix on low speed just until blended. Stir in chocolate and nuts. Spread dough evenly in prepared pan.
- 4Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out nearly clean, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 24 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Chunk Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (1200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.3
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 50.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g