Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chewy chocolate cookies with chocolate chips and miniature M&M's!
Make and share this Chocolate Chocolate M&m Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup hershey's cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package miniature M&M baking bits
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt in large bowl until creamy. Add eggs; beat well.
- Stir together flour, cocoa and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Mix in chocolate chips and M&M's alternately. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 5 dozen cookies.
These cookies are amazing ..... the only thing i substituted was the chocolate chips for a bar of hershey special dark just because i didnt have any chips. the cookies came out so soft and chewy. theyre the best straight out of the oven. i usually dont write reviews but these cookies are worth a great review.
The flavor of these cookies is good, but there is something not quite right about the recipe. My cookies spread out all over the place and then it took forever to bake them. I think the time or the temp needs to be adjusted.
These were good, but not the best chocolate cookie I've had. Mine were kind of dry and the batter lacked the rich chocolate flavor that I was looking for.