Chef Rangel's Note:
These are basic chocolate chip cookies with out the chocolate. Don't get me wrong, I love chocolate, but sometimes I just want the cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Melt the butter in a heavy-bottom medium saucepan over low heat.
- 3Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda and set aside.
- 4Pour the melted butter in the mixer’s work bowl. Add the sugar and brown sugar. Cream the butter and sugars on medium speed.
- 5Add the egg, yolk, 2 tablespoons milk and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- 6Slowly incorporate the flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- 7Chill the dough, then scoop onto parchment-lined baking sheets, 6 cookies per sheet.
- 8Bake for 14 minutes or until golden brown, checking the cookies after 5 minutes. Rotate the baking sheet for even browning.
- 9Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chipless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.8
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 74.3 mg
- Sodium 269.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g