I have made these a gazillon times and sent to my kids daycare. Always a hit.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Put butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually add brown sugar, sugar, and pudding mix; beat well to combine.
- Add eggs, and vanilla; mix well to combine.
- In another bowl, add the flour, and baking soda.
- Gradually add to the batter and mix well.
- Add in chocolate morsels and pecans; stir to combine.
- Drop batter by rounded teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool on baking sheet 3 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack and let cool completely.
- Freezes well in air-tight container up to 8 months.