1/4 Photos of Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
I have made these a gazillon times and sent to my kids daycare. Always a hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put butter in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until creamy.
- 3Gradually add brown sugar, sugar, and pudding mix; beat well to combine.
- 4Add eggs, and vanilla; mix well to combine.
- 5In another bowl, add the flour, and baking soda.
- 6Gradually add to the batter and mix well.
- 7Add in chocolate morsels and pecans; stir to combine.
- 8Drop batter by rounded teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- 9Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.
- 10Let cool on baking sheet 3 minutes.
- 11Transfer to wire rack and let cool completely.
- 12Freezes well in air-tight container up to 8 months.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 654.8
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 87.0 mg
- Sodium 465.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 47.0 g
- Protein 7.1 g