1/5 Photos of Chocolate Chip Cookies
A great cookie recipe!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
- 3In another bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- 4Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- 5Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 6With your fingers, place golf ball-sized dough portions 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 9-10 minutes or just until edges are light brown.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.0
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 166.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g