A great cookie recipe!!
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- With your fingers, place golf ball-sized dough portions 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or just until edges are light brown.
Very easy and fast to make. Lots of chocolate chip cookie recipes to choose from so I'd recommend this one.
Great recipe! I use equal amounts of brown and white sugar, but other than that, change nothing. Great to freeze unbaked and pull out when you have unexpected guests. Just let sit on the counter for 20 minutes before baking as usual.
Very good and easy recipe! I had to bake the cookies a little longer than the recipe suggests, but they were some of the best cookies I've had.