Cook1 hr 10 mins
A very rich dessert, so a thin slice will satisfy a chocolate craving!!
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Cream soft butter & sugars until pale in color and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla beating well.
- Add flour mix well.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Fill pie shell with mixture leveling out.
- Protect edges with foil.
- Bake at 325°F for 70 minutes.
- Remove foil for the last 15 minute of bake time.
- Can be served with a small dollop of whipped cream or a small scoop of ice cream I usually serve it plain.
yum!! you're right, very rich, and a little bit goes a long way...however, as another poster mentioned, a little ice cream on top wouldn't be a terrible thing! think maybe next time (and there will be a next time), i might try a graham cracker crust instead.
Very easy and good