1/3 Photos of Chocolate Cake Brownies
A rich cake-like brownie topped with a decadent frosting. You can substitute the whole milk in the frosting with whatever you have on hand; it just won't be as rich (but still delicious!). This recipe came down from my grandmother. It makes a 9 x 13" pan full of brownies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 lb Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 1 cup flour
- nuts (optional)
- 1For the brownies, preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cream butter and sugar.
- 3Beat in eggs.
- 4Add chocolate, flour, and nuts.
- 5Pour into a 9” x 13” greased pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- 6While brownies are baking, prepare the frosting by boiling milk, sugar, and butter for 30 seconds.
- 7Remove from burner and add chocolate chips.
- 8Beat and spread on hot brownies.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cake Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1789 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 59.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g