This is the most infamous recipe in my repertoire. A great go to during those times when you are emotionally on the edge :) Be careful; these are addictive. This is not the recipe for you if you are watching your waistline. They do freeze beautifully before and after baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice and press 1 1/2 tubes chocolate chip cookie dough into the bottom of a 9x13 pan to form bottom crust. Return the remaining half of the cookie dough to the freezer.
- 2In a small saucepan over low heat, add the chocolate morsels, milk and salt. Stir until mixture is smooth and shiny. Remove from heat and add the vanilla extract; mix well. Pour the chocolate mixture over the chocolate chip cookie dough in the baking pan. Slice, then crumble, the remaining 1/2 tube of dough evenly over chocolate mixture.
- 3Place in a 350 degree oven 30-35 minutes until top layer of cookie dough is golden brown.
- 4Cool completely and slice into bars or squares or use a biscuit cutter to make cookies and save the scraps for yourself. *evil grin*.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Addiction: the Stress Reliever of Champions
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.8
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 115.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g