Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These remind me of the cookies served in school. Moist and chewy. Yum! Takes ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. Easy to make and fast!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In the mixer cream together shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar, and sugar.
- Add vanilla and eggs and beat well.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt. Blend well.
- Spread evenly into a greased 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes in the preheated oven or until golden brown and done.
- Cool and dust with powdered sugar.
- Cut into "finger" bars about 1 inch by 3 inches.