These remind me of the cookies served in school. Moist and chewy. Yum! Takes ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. Easy to make and fast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In the mixer cream together shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar, and sugar.
- 3Add vanilla and eggs and beat well.
- 4Add flour, baking powder, and salt. Blend well.
- 5Spread evenly into a greased 13x9x2 inch pan.
- 6Bake for about 20-25 minutes in the preheated oven or until golden brown and done.
- 7Cool and dust with powdered sugar.
- 8Cut into "finger" bars about 1 inch by 3 inches.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Peanut Butter Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 13
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.6
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 130.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g