1/1 Photo of Chewy Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Charlotte J's Note:
This recipe uses cinnamon in the cookie. My other recipe like this one does not.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunk
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cover two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 3In medium bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and stir in oats.
- 4Set aside.
- 5With an electric mixer, beat the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- 6Beat in eggs one at a time.
- 7Add honey and vanilla and beat until blended.
- 8Add the flour mixture in two additions, beating until well combined.
- 9Stir in cranberries and chocolate chunks.
- 10Drop the dough by heaping tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto the cookie sheets.
- 11Bake until the centers of the cookies are soft, about 9 to 11 minutes.
- 12Let cool on the sheets for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chewy Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1644.0
- Calories from Fat 687
- Total Fat 76.4 g
- Saturated Fat 44.9 g
- Cholesterol 247.6 mg
- Sodium 764.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 222.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.5 g
- Sugars 131.1 g
- Protein 20.3 g