This recipe uses cinnamon in the cookie. My other recipe like this one does not.
Make and share this Chewy Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄3 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and stir in oats.
- Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add honey and vanilla and beat until blended.
- Add the flour mixture in two additions, beating until well combined.
- Stir in cranberries and chocolate chunks.
- Drop the dough by heaping tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto the cookie sheets.
- Bake until the centers of the cookies are soft, about 9 to 11 minutes.
- Let cool on the sheets for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.