simple and delicious.
Make and share this Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven 350 degrees.
- beat brown sugar and butter in large mixer until creamy. beat in corn syrup and vanilla.
- stir in oats then press into greased 13 x 9 in baking pan.
- bake for 15 minutes and cool slightly.
- melt 1 cup chocolate chip morsels and peanut butter in small, heavy saucepan over lowest heat possible. stirring until smooth.
- spread over base then sprinkle with peanuts and remaining chocolate chips. press down slightly.
- chill 1 hour or until firm.