1/4 Photos of Cherry Pound Cake
1 hr 5 mins
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
This is one of my annual Christmas recipes...it keeps very well if wrapped properly and absolutely delicious to set out with your other holiday goodies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter, sugar, eggs and extract in large bowl on low speed of electronic mixer until blended, then on high speed 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3Add dry ingredients alternately with evaporated milk to creamed mixture,mixing lightly after each addition.
- 4Fold in cherries.
- 5Turn batter into greased and floured bundt or tube pan.
- 6Bake at 350° for 55 minutes.
- 7Cover loosely with foil, shiny side out; continue baking 15-20 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Let cool in pan for 5 minutes; invert cake onto rack and let cool completely.
- 9Sprinkle with icing sugar to finish.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1039.6
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 27.6 g
- Cholesterol 268.8 mg
- Sodium 600.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 144.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 91.9 g
- Protein 14.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: