1/3 Photos of Cherry Pie Poke Cake
True Texas's Note:
Another great sounding poke cake, just in time for summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 egg whites (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (3 ounce) package fruit flavored gelatin powder
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for one 9x13 inch cake.
- 2Remove cake from oven.
- 3Poke holes at once down through cake with a fork.
- 4Holes should be at 1 inch intervals.
- 5While the cake cools, combine the gelatin with boiling water.
- 6Pour gelatin mixture over the cake.
- 7Top with the cherry pie filling, then cover with whipped topping.
- 8Refrigerate cake for one hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Pie Poke Cake
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.5
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 335.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 9.5 g