Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great "pie" recipe, easy and delicious!! Prep time includes chill time.
Make and share this Cherry Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup ReaLemon juice
- 1 can cherry pie filling, chilled
- toasted almond, sliced
- In larger bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add in Eagle Brand; blend thoroughly.
- Stir in Lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Chill 3 hours or until set.
- Top with desired amount of pie filling and almonds before serving.
This was a delicious pie! So easy to make! I used a chocolate crumb crust instead of the graham cracker. Love the flavor of cherries and chocolate. Thank You Christina Gray!
I decided to follow the recipe exactly because of the good reviews but the 1/3 cup of lemon juice is just NOT good. It tastes like lemon juice pie, I can't even taste the cream cheese. Definitely not going to share this at work, and may end up throwing it out if the lemon flavor doesn't mellow a bit. Also, why doesn't the picture match the recipe?
This is my daughters favorite pie. Her grandmothe makes it for her often. Super easy and so good !