A delicious way to serve dessert to a crowd, from the Lion House Recipe Book.
My Private Note
9X13 ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour two 9X13" baking pans.
- 3Prepare cake according to package directions, and pour half of cake batter in each pan.
- 4Bake for 20 minutes or until cake tests done.
- 5Remove from oven and cool.
- 6Whip cream cheese and powdered sugar together till fluffy.
- 7Add whipped cream.
- 8Spread mixture onto both cakes.
- 9Spread pie filling on top of cream cheese layer.
- 10Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake for a Crowd
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.4
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 183.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 36.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g