Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious way to serve dessert to a crowd, from the Lion House Recipe Book.
Make and share this Cheesecake for a Crowd recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour two 9X13" baking pans.
- Prepare cake according to package directions, and pour half of cake batter in each pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Whip cream cheese and powdered sugar together till fluffy.
- Add whipped cream.
- Spread mixture onto both cakes.
- Spread pie filling on top of cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.