These are simular to Gooey Bars. I love these.
Make and share this Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Mix first 3 ingedients. Press into a 9x13 pan.
- Mix together and beat for 5 minutes the next 3 ingredients.
- Pour this over first mixture.
- Bake at 325° for 35-45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar while still warm.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Excellent! I made these just as stated in a round cheesecake pan for dessert for the guests of the guest lodge I work at & they raved! Thanks for posting.
I really can't rate these since what I did was so very different. What I made, following these general guidelines was very good! I subbed a Devils Food cake in for the yellow cake. I added some vanilla extract to the cheesecake layer. Then, I stirred up about a quarter of a cup of raspberry jam with a little cinnamon and nutmeg and swirled it through the cheesecake part. Delicious! Next time I make these, I'll give the butter cake a try, though, because I bet it would be delicious as well!
So so sweet! Thet were really good! Thanks!