1/2 Photos of Cheerios Cookies
I LOVE this dough raw!! ;) This recipe is easily cut in half. I have also made them with Crispix cereal (I was out of Cheerios) and added a handful of Mounds Coconut to them... really good either way!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the butter, both sugars, peanut butter, vanilla and eggs thoroughly.
- 2Sift flour, salt, soda and baking powder.
- 3Fold into the first mixture.
- 4Add oatmeal, Cheerios and chocolate chips.
- 5Drop by tblsp onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes.
- 7I got 82 cookies , using a small cookie scoop that holds approximately 1 Tblsp dough.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheerios Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 82
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.2
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 83.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g