I LOVE this dough raw!! ;) This recipe is easily cut in half. I have also made them with Crispix cereal (I was out of Cheerios) and added a handful of Mounds Coconut to them... really good either way!
- Mix the butter, both sugars, peanut butter, vanilla and eggs thoroughly.
- Sift flour, salt, soda and baking powder.
- Fold into the first mixture.
- Add oatmeal, Cheerios and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tblsp onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes.
- I got 82 cookies , using a small cookie scoop that holds approximately 1 Tblsp dough.