1/3 Photos of Cheater's Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I was inspired by Chef#407338's Cake Mix Lemon Pecan Cookies and decided to come up with my own recipe using cake mix.If you feel like this recipe has too much chocolate, ( As if there could be too much chocolate ;) ) you can use a white cake mix instead.To keep cookie dough from getting too soft, place in refrigerator between uses.The cooking time is for each sheet of cookies.Submitted to "ZAAR" on November 25th,2008.And again I want to thank Chef#407338 for inspiring me.:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl mix well butter,eggs,milk and extract.
- 2Add cake mix, chips and walnuts ( if using ).
- 3Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- 4Using a 1 Tablespoon sized cookie scoop,place 12 balls of dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet, making sure that dough is evenly spaced ( cookies will spread ).
- 5Bake each sheet at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes,half way though baking time, flatten each cookie slightly and finish baking.
- 6Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes,then place on wire rack to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheater's Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (869 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1289.6
- Calories from Fat 591
- Total Fat 65.7 g
- Saturated Fat 26.2 g
- Cholesterol 220.5 mg
- Sodium 1907.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 174.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 98.6 g
- Protein 19.4 g