I was inspired by Chef#407338's Cake Mix Lemon Pecan Cookies and decided to come up with my own recipe using cake mix.If you feel like this recipe has too much chocolate, ( As if there could be too much chocolate ;) ) you can use a white cake mix instead.To keep cookie dough from getting too soft, place in refrigerator between uses.The cooking time is for each sheet of cookies.Submitted to "ZAAR" on November 25th,2008.And again I want to thank Chef#407338 for inspiring me.:)
- In a large bowl mix well butter,eggs,milk and extract.
- Add cake mix, chips and walnuts ( if using ).
- Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Using a 1 Tablespoon sized cookie scoop,place 12 balls of dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet, making sure that dough is evenly spaced ( cookies will spread ).
- Bake each sheet at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes,half way though baking time, flatten each cookie slightly and finish baking.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes,then place on wire rack to finish cooling.