1/1 Photo of Charming Chocolate Cupcakes
Cupcakes are great. They're easy to make, portable, and take the formality out of cake. It doesn't matter whether you serve them out of a plastic container or off a silver plate-- your guests will love them. (This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan.")
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2In a small saucepan, whisk together the molasses, 1/2 cup of the milk, and the chips.
- 3Cook on medium heat until chips have melted, stirring constantly with a spoon.
- 4Add the oil, vanilla, cornstarch, and stir well until mixed.
- 5Remove from heat and set aside.
- 6In a medium bowl, sift the flour and baking soda together.
- 7Add the remaining milk and the chocolate mixture and stir.
- 8Spoon into cupcake paper liners and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 9Test with a knife to see if done.
- 10Once cooled, you can frost with icing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Charming Chocolate Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 698.7
- Calories from Fat 340
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 264.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 31.9 g
- Protein 11.8 g