1/1 Photo of Chai Latte Cupcakes (From Betty Crocker)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box French vanilla cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons instant chai tea mix
- 1 cup vanilla baking chips
- 1 (1 lb) container vanilla frosting (or use recipe noted in description)
- ground cinnamon, for topping
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350F for shiny metal pans (or 325F for dark or nonstick pans).
- 2Line muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- 3In large bowl, beat cake ingredients with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- 4Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- 5Bake 18-23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Cool 10 minutes then remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely (about 1 hour).
- 7In medium microwavable bowl, microwave baking chips on High 30 seconds; stir until melted (if not melted microwave 15 seconds longer).
- 8Stir until smooth then cool 5 minutes.
- 9Stir in frosting until well blended.
- 10Immediately spread or pipe frosting mixture on cupcakes.
- 11Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 12Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chai Latte Cupcakes (From Betty Crocker)
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.3
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.8 mg
- Sodium 191.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chai tea mix