Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My friend Caryn Gale first gave this pie to me as a gift. We loved it so much she then gave me the recipe as a gift. I now give it to you. If you like this pie (and I'm sure you will), give it as a gift to a good friend.
- Mix all the ingredients except for the pie filling together into a sticky dough.
- Using 2/3 of the dough, fill a 8 inch round cake pan with the dough, pressing up the sides.
- Spread the pie filling over the dough.
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the dough over the pie filling.
- I usually pat out pieces flat with my hand and lay them over the filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees C for 45-60 minutes.