Just like mini carrot cakes :P
Make and share this Carrot Cake Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together the sugar, oil, and vanilla together in a large bowl. Whisk in the eggs, 1 at a time.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour, spices, baking soda, and salt. Add 1/2 of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir gently. Add the grated carrots to the remaining flour, mix well, and add to the batter. Stir until just combined.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Scoop the batter into 24 muffin cups until each is 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes then reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake for about 25 minutes more, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool.