This is a delicious moist high-riser cake that also may be made in a 10-inch tube pan :)
Make and share this Carrot Bundt Cake With Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 cups finely grated carrots
- 1 1⁄2 cups golden raisins
- 1 1⁄4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon white corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Generously grease a bundt pan or a 10-inch tube pan.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer at medium speed blend the eggs with oil, white and brown sugar and vanilla until no sugar granules remain (about 3 minutes).
- In a bowl sift together flour with baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg/oil mixture and beat until just combined.
- Mix in grated carrots and raisins.
- Pour into prepared bundt or tube pan.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until cake tests done.
- Cool cake for about 20 minutes then remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Refrigerate until completely cold.
- For the glaze; beat the confectioners sugar with cream cheese, corn syrup and vanilla.
- Spread over cold cake.