1/3 Photos of Carnival's Flourless Chocolate Cake
A very rich dessert from Carnival Cruise Line.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9-inch springform pan, and dust with unsweetened cocoa; set aside.
- 2Melt chopped chocolate and butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- 3Whisk together egg yolks and vanilla in a large bowl. Gradually stir in warm chocolate mixture, whisking until well blended.
- 4Beat egg whites at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, beating until sugar dissolves and stiff peaks form. Fold one-third beaten egg white mixture into chocolate mixture; gently fold in remaining egg white mixture just until blended. Spoon batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Let stand in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes before removing sides of pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carnival's Flourless Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.8
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 81.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g