1/1 Photo of Caramel Toffee Squares
Good yummy caramel square..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (according to family likings) (optional)
- 2Combine all base three ingredients and pat into a 7 x 11 brownie pan.
- 3Bake at 350°F 20 minutes or until golden.
- 5Place butter, sugar, syrup and sweetened condensed milk into a saucepot over medium heat.
- 6Bring to a boil, for five minutes, stirring constantly, as it can burn easily.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Beat with a spoon until it starts to thicken: pour over the baked cooled base.
- 9Melt chips in a saucepot and when smooth, spread over caramel.Again the melted chocolate drizzled over the top can be optional.
- 10Chill and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Toffee Squares
Serving Size: 1 (819 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.0 mg
- Sodium 51.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g