Good yummy caramel square..
Make and share this Caramel Toffee Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all base three ingredients and pat into a 7 x 11 brownie pan.
- Bake at 350°F 20 minutes or until golden.
- Place butter, sugar, syrup and sweetened condensed milk into a saucepot over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil, for five minutes, stirring constantly, as it can burn easily.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat with a spoon until it starts to thicken: pour over the baked cooled base.
- Melt chips in a saucepot and when smooth, spread over caramel.Again the melted chocolate drizzled over the top can be optional.
- Chill and cut into squares.