Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
Another flavour of mud cake.
Make and share this Caramel Mud Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a deep 22cm round cake pan and line base with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine butter, chocolate, sugar, syrup and milk in a medium pan.
- Stir over low heat until chocolate is melted and sugar dissolved.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl and cool for 15 minutes.
- Whisk in sifted flours and eggs, pour into prepared pan and cook in amoderately slow oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes To make ganache, combine chocolate and cream in a medium pan stir over low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and stand until a spreadable consistency.
- Spread ganche over top of cake and serve.
Very Good1! Its Nice As And Pretty Easy!