1 hr 25 mins
Bits of caramels and finely chopped apples are folded into this unique quick bread batter. Just found this recipe on the internet and can't wait to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350° and grease and flour a 9x5 loaf pan.
- 2Unwrap caramels and with a scissors, cut each one into 8 small pieces.
- 3Toss caramels with 1 tablespoon of the flour in a small bowl to keep them from sticking together; set aside.
- 4Beat together butter, sugar and vanilla until fluffy.
- 5Add eggs, one at a time and beat well after each.
- 6In another bowl, stir together remaining flour, cinnamon allspice and salt.
- 7Add flour mixture to butter mixture and blend well.
- 8By hand, stir in apples and caramel mixture.
- 9Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- 10Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 11Cool completely on a wire rack, then remove from pan.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Quick Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3402.0
- Calories from Fat 1098
- Total Fat 122.0 g
- Saturated Fat 67.1 g
- Cholesterol 889.1 mg
- Sodium 1827.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 542.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.3 g
- Sugars 365.4 g
- Protein 47.1 g