1/1 Photo of Caramel Apple Brownie Dessert
Harley Seashell Princess's Note:
Whoa! This dessert is packed with all of your favorites! Fudgey brownies, caramel, crisp apples, peanuts and reese's peanut butter cups! This is a to-die-for dessert that will turn even the pickiest eaters into little pigs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 566.99 g package brownie mix
- 118.29 ml oil
- 59.14 ml water
- 3 eggs
- 226.79 g package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, soft
- 118.29 ml caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 red apple, chopped with the skin left on
- 1 green apple, chopped with the skin left on
- 6 reese peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- 59.14 ml peanuts, chopped
- 1Combine brownie mix with the oil, water, and eggs.
- 2Pour into a greased 13x9 inch pan and bake for 25-35 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- 3Cool completely.
- 4Combine softened cream cheese with 1/4 cup of the caramel dessert topping.
- 5Spread cream cheese/caramel mixture over cooled brownies.
- 6Sprinkle chopped apples, peanut butter cups, and peanuts over the cream cheese/caramel mixture.
- 7Drizzle remaining caramel dessert topping over the dessert.
- 8Slice into squares.
- 9Refridgerate left-overs.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Brownie Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (1981 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5873.0
- Calories from Fat 3080
- Total Fat 342.2 g
- Saturated Fat 97.4 g
- Cholesterol 891.7 mg
- Sodium 3605.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 676.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.8 g
- Sugars 79.8 g
- Protein 83.0 g